#101: Setting Records Before Setting Goals Is A Sign

0 Comments
Holy moly, my last post was #100 and I wasn't even paying attention! To be honest, I'm a little surprised myself that I've been blogging [almost] once a week for 2.5 years. It's time to rethink my goals of this blog so there may be some changes coming soon so thanks for being a reader! What does it mean when you accomplish something and you don't even realize it until someone else says something?

  1. It must be a passion
    • There are some things that we do no matter if we get paid to do it or not. Volunteering comes from the heart. What we do in our free time says a lot about our character. Do you have a second job? A child? A sports team? No matter who or what it is, your energy is solely directed on it for many hours and your commitment hasn't wavered. Wow!
  2. Realize your skills
    • Often we don't take credit for the things that come easy to us or that we do just for fun. Sometimes we are blind entirely to how uniquely gifted we are to those around us. Are you the only one that has the right local connections? Are you the only one that can get a whole room of listeners on their feet? Maybe you really are good at what you do!
  3. Celebrate
    • I've said this before, but it is important to celebrate your achievements! Too much of our time is spend working hard towards a destination so put your feet up and reminisce on your efforts.  Have a beer, tell a friend, or change your theme on your website - you deserve it.


You may also like

No comments :

Follow me on Blogarama