What I'm Reading Now in 2016

0 Comments
Do you love the book reviews on this blog? Curious about what I'm reading next and why? Here is what I am up to so far in 2016.


  1. Lost to Time: Unforgettable Stories that History Forgot
    • I'm in the middle of this one now and it's a fun read with short stories throughout time. Look for my review coming soon!
  2. Seveneves
    • You always need to mix it up! Here's a sci fi book to balance out the heavier reads. I do this in my writing too; to helps me stay creative.
  3. Triggers: Creating Behavior That Lasts--Becoming the Person You Want to Be
    • I loved Marshall Goldsmith's other books so this was a must read for me. I hope to enjoy the stories, lessons, and his flawless writing style.
  4. Wait: The Art and Science of Delay
    • I picked this book in particular for its subject matter on emotional intelligence, I'm always looking for ways to learn patience and improve my business skills.
  5. Empty Mansions
    • Not usually one of my genres, but the national history at my work inspires me to read more in this subject. It's about the American Dream in 1900's with the copper fortunes.
  6. I Am Malala
    • I started reading this last year but haven't finished it yet. I greatly support women's rights across the globe and since Malala's 2014 Nobel Peace Prize and 2015 movie release, I can't say enough good things about her cause for girls' education in Pakistan and human rights beyond.
  7. The Power of Now
    • Recommended by a friend upon my love for the Power of Habit, this book fits into the business category. A hope to find inspiration in it.
  8. Leviathan Wakes (The Expanse Series)
    • The SyFy channel released this as a show in December last year and as a favorite among sci fi fans, I thought I'd give it a try.
Okay, that looks like an ambitious list for 9 months, but we'll see! I think it's a good mix. :-) Have you read anything good lately?


You may also like

No comments :

Follow me on Blogarama