Red or White? What Wine Can Tell You About Your Business Situation

0 Comments
Are you a wino? Or maybe just appreciate the finer things in life? After spending the last few months in Sonoma wine country, I probably don't know any more about wine now than I did before my trip but I can tell you that I have enjoyed the occasional glass in the evening after a long day on-site with clients. Red or white? I really enjoy both but I've found that my choice could be used as a telling sign of how I feel the day went. Here is what my glass of wine says about me and my day, would you agree?
  1. Temperature
    • Red is usually served at room temperature and white is typically chilled. Your surroundings may have an impact on your choice as summer time and the hot outdoors warrants a cooler drink but I think it says more about your heart. Am I feeling the strain of the day in which my heart is beating fast? Then I choose a red that matches. Whether flush with love or anger, red appeals to my drive to keep things going and see where it leads me. Do I feel in control and gently relaxing in the calm before the storm? Than white it is and the cool liquid matches my cool and collected attitude.
  2. Color
    • If you want to hear me talk, I think you will probably get more out of me if I am drinking a red. The white is transparent meaning I am reflecting inward on how things went during the day and I don't feel confused. When I choose a red wine, I feel stimulated by conversation whether I'm the one spilling the beans or am all ears about your latest adventure. Red makes me want to share in a mutual experience which could be to troubleshoot the problems of the day or escape from my hardships and listen to someone else's for a while.
  3. Fruit
    • There are lots of sophisticated words that can be used to describe how a wine tastes, but I think the fruity flavors are the most distinct. The red usually have hints of plum, cherry, or heavy oak whereas whites have flavors of peaches, lemons, or young flowers. When I feel like the decadent flavors of the reds, I want to enjoy life fully and explore every nook and cranny. When I enjoy the light, puckered or sweet flavors of white, I may feel obliged to dismiss the needless details.

Do these red versus white describe your feelings and composure when drinking wine too? Let me know what you experience emotionally when choosing and drinking a drink to end the day with. And cheers!



You may also like

No comments :

Follow me on Blogarama