3 Things to Worry About because it is Fall

1 Comments
This week in Colorado, it is fall. Yes, that's what I said, this week. Meaning next week it won't be. Colorado leaves are changing and the brilliant yellows of the aspens are beautiful - but make sure you don't miss it! I always say that "Colorado has all four seasons, just not at the right time and sometimes all in one day."

So what is there to worry about? A lot actually.

  1. Time to be frugal
    • The holiday season will be here before we know it, so now is when you should start looking at that bank account and thinking ahead to save up for gifts, plane flights, day care, electric bills, recovery vacations, and lots and lots of food.
  2. Time to make decisions
    • It's a big election year and that means every citizen (I'm looking at you, yes you!) needs to VOTE! But it never stops there - Which relatives are you visiting for which holidays? When should I put snow tires on my car? What should I wear to the office party?
  3. Time to be scrutinized
    • October is here on Monday which means November is closing fast and will soon mark the end of FY2012. And that means performance reviews. Don't limit yourself to corporate objectives and manager competition. Take control and check off some of those New Year's Resolutions that you made for yourself... before it is too late!

With all these reasons to be stressed, take some time to decompress. Delegate some "me time" and do one of the following cliche relaxations.
  • meditate with candles
  • take a bubble bath
  • sit by a wood-burning fireplace
  • wrap yourself in blanket on a comfy chair
  • sip some gourmet hot chocolate
To me, there is no better therapy that being toasty warm and sitting with my thoughts.


You may also like

1 comment :

  1. A special shout-out to my cousin for the wonderful gourmet hot chocolate Christmas present! Thank you for being a reader!

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Blogarama